Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites!

So this is my first ever May Favourites post!
I have a mix of skincare, hair and make-up products which have been introduced to me this month and i am excited to share them with all of you!


Skincare
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal/Dry skin - £9 Boots
This has quickly become a solid favourite and holy-grail product in my skincare routine! I picked this up in Boots a few weeks back and as i ahd some vouchers got this baby for 0-pence! It has a gorgeous rosehip smell and glides onto my skin so gently and leaves it feeling really soft!

BiO2You Organic Seabuckthorn Facial Scrub - £17 Amazon
You can see my mini Review on this here.
This product was kindly sent to me from the company and i have totally fallen in love with it - well atleast my skin has! You only have to use a tiny amount so it will last me absolutely ages and even though it is a little expensive, it's totally worth it! The grtitty consistency and colour reminds me of the beach!

Garnier SummerBody Moisturising Sun-Kissed Look Lotion - £3.55 Boots
I must admit that this was an impulse buy on my part, i wanted something to give me a light sun-kissed look which would also moisturise my dry skin - and it actually works! I have noticed a visible difference since i started using this 3 weeks ago and i simply apply it daily in the morning and it sinks into the skin really quickly and makes it feel lovely and soft

Hair/Body
Percy & Reed hair. Really Rather Radiant Colour & Shine Conditioner - £16 Selfridges/ASOS
You can read my review of this here.
This little Gem was a freebie with a magazine and think it's one of the best i have ever gotten! It makes my hair feel so soft and nourished, even when it's still wet! I am said to say it has run out today and i'm not sure if i can justify paying £16 to replace it yet.. we'll see

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray - £3.99 Amazon
Unfortunately a lot of stores no longer stock this and i absolutely Love it as it's great for hot days and lasts Forever! I enjoy walking a lot and this is a blessing when you come home, take off your shoes and spritz some of this onto your feet.. they feel instantly cooled and relaxed and the smell is beautiful!

Make-Up
Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Kiss You - £14.50 Harvey Nichols
I had this put on during a make-over at a recent Harvey Nichols event and i fell in love! As soon as i saw myself in the mirror i knew i had to buy it - luckily i had £10 credit so only paid £4.50! When you first see it the colour looks quite intimidating but it looks nothing like this on the lips but brings a lovely warm colour and only a very subtle purple shade - it keeps my lips moisturised too - Bonus!

MUA Love Hearts Collection Nail Polish in I Want U - £2 Superdrug
You can read my review here.
I came across the New Love Hearts collection in Superdrug whilst browsing for a Box Swap and had to buy this for myself. I am loving Coral as a colour at the minute and although this looks quite a scary orange it looks a bright Coral when applied to your nails and for this abrgain price? Who can resist!

So these are my May Favourites! What are yours?
If you've written a post, please link them below as i'd love to have a nosey!

No comments :

Post a Comment