Thursday 2 May 2013

BEDM Day 2 - Spring is Here!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Spring is Here!


I Love Spring!
The baby animals, the sunshine starts coming back, the cute prints & pastels..
I love going on walks and exploring (that's how i found the island pictured above!)

It seems to make me feel fresher and more hopeful about everything too. I'm not sure why but it must be something in the air..

We get Easter which obviously has already passed.. but who can forget all that chocolate??


The nature looks so beautiful: all the leaves and trees have their greenery back, the flowers are emerging and the baby ducklings will be along soon!



The great excuse to finally wear polka-dot dresses and pastel colours has also come back!

I'm Loving this from Lashes of London!


What are your favourite things about spring??

No comments :

Post a Comment