Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lashes of London: My Sale Picks!

Lashes of London is your creative board, a fresh attitude, a lifestyle that allows you to constantly reinvent yourself AND be yourself!

They have an amazing range of clothes that i wish i had all the money in the world to afford!

I was absolutely amazed at the discounts in the sale though! WOW!
Standard UK Delivery is only £3.95 and FREE with orders over £50!

These are my top sale picks!


Darcy Peplum Jacquard Skirt
This is an amazing piece and reduced to £10 from £45?? Who can argue with that! I could wear this for both smart and casual occasions and it holds plenty of attitude!


Russo Sequin Mini Skirt
£10 - reduced from £42
I love this skirt, somehting about it really caught my eye! Not something i would usually wear but i'm trying to be braver with sequins in my wardrobe and think this would look brilliant toned down with a white blouse and black leather jacket!


Deco Origami Jacquard Dress


£20.00 reduced from £75
This dress is amazing! The deep blue colour is one of my favourites and i don't really have a proper 'going out' dress this is a mix of both fun and smart too!


Copson Tie Dye Dress


£10.00 reduced from £45
This dress will be perfect for spring! It has a bright pop of colour mixed with a hint of spring! I would wear this with black tights and biker boots on cold days!


Nevada Skater Dress


£11.40 reduced from £38
The colour pop in this dress makes it feel perfectly like summer! I will be buying this and can't wait to wear it on my summer holiday!

What are your favourite pieces?
The Sale and the Other collections can be found here

No comments :

Post a Comment