Saturday 18 May 2013

D&DG THEN AND NOW Competition Entry!

So D&G Glasses have teamed up with Designer Outlet THEN & NOW to host a competition!
The winner will receive their favourite pair of D&G Glasses or Sunglasses absolutely Free!
For full details check here:

So this is my entry:
I had £1000 to spend on an outfit to style up my favourite sunglasses!


My favourite D&G Sunglasses were the DD3061 at £79. They are classic and perfect! I could style these with any outfit as they are so versatile.

I would wear this outfit for a shopping trip when visiting London in a few weeks time as it is both comfortable and stylish with pops of colour! It is quite smart-casual too so i probably wouldn't look out of place in a snazzy wine bar!

Cropped Jacket with Pink Lining - £245.60
I chose this jacket as it looks comfortable and versatile, the kind that can be thrown on over almost anything to really shape an outfit! It would keep my arms free from the cold if it's windy and as it's open would give me space to move about and be comfortable when doing lots of shopping!

Cecilia Pumps in Orange - £126
These pumps appealed to me instantly! I absolutely love the colour and bright coral is very in at the moment. They add a splash of colour to the outfit and i love flats as they're so comfy! They would allow my feet freedom when shopping for hours and bargain hunting!

Carerra Shopper in Sapphire - £413
I absolutely Love this bag! The colour is absolutely beautiful and the monochrome make it look very sophisticated and shopper savvy! It is big enough to put smaller purchases into and to keep my make-up, purse and moisturiser inside when travelling around!

Bamboo Souk T-Shirt - £26
I think this tshirt is so unique and that's why i love it! It's in monochrome so will match everything and gives a laid-back feel to the whole outfit. You can't go wrong with a comfy tshirt on any occasion!

Virgin Light Blue Jeans - £84
I need some new pale blue jeans to add to my wardrobe! I love the light colour of these as they are perfect for spring and they seem to give a great base to the entire outfit! Jeans are perfect for comfortable shopping and travelling and i have fallen in love with these already!

I'd also wear minimal make-up and scrunch my hair to make a casual wavy look to finish off the outfit!

I hope you like my entry!
I'd love to see yours so if you enter, leave your link below!

No comments :

Post a Comment