Friday 10 May 2013

This or That Tag!

I found this tag and stole it off Banini Beauty and i couldn't resist doing this myself!

MakeUp
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush for me definitely as i've only started using it after being introduced to Benefit cosmetics!
Lipgloss of Lipstick?
Lipgloss for definite. I can suffer from cracked lips so always keep a lipgloss with me to keep them looking fresh
Liner or Mascara?
This is a difficult one! But i have to say Liner as a perfect black highlights my eyes and without that as a base, my lashes wouldn't stand out anyway!
Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation - Avon to be specific. It's Amazing!
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
I love a colour pop! It's a great way to brihgten up an outfit and i love my make-up to stand out
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Has to be pressed, i'm so clumsy that when using loose eyeshadow it can go Everywhere!

Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
I've never tried china glaze so it'll have to be OPI
Short or Long Nails?
Have to say short because i am accident prone so frequently manage to scratch myself and also whenever they get long enough to look good i end up ripping one anyway!
Acrylic or Natural Nails?
Natural. I am not scared to say i ahve Never had acrylic nails as i don't think it's anything i've ever personally thought about trying before
Brights or Darks?
Difficult as i love both! But again brights give an plain outfit the perfect colour-popping accessory!
Nail Art or no Nail Art?
Nail Art! I love being creative but i do need a lot more practise!

Body
Perfume or Body Spray?
I'm definitely a perfume girl. I try to be careful how much i use them as i usually get them as gifts and have 3 select favourites!
Body Lotion or Body Butter?
Body Lotion as i find it cooling and relaxing to apply to my skin
Body Wash or Body Soap?
Body Wash! I love the intense flavours some come in and they brighten up your shower!
LUSH or another bath company?
I'd love to say LUSH but am guilty as charged, of Never having bought anything from there! Don't worry though, it's on my list of things to buy next weekend!

Fashion
Jeans or Joggers?
Jeans! I absolutely love them as they go with nearly everything and all the different styles amaze me! I especially love my ones from Killah.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
Short sleeve! Even when it's cold i find them a lot more comfortable to just shove a jacket over
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses as in a weird way, they make me feel 'more feminine'! I don't know if that makes sense!
Stripes or Tartan?
Tartan! I absolutely love the punk-movement and style and have a pair of gorgeous red tartan trousers!
Flip-Flops or Sandals?
Sandals, i think they are more versatile and can also be worn to look smart.
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves! As i hate when i take a hat off my head and i get loads of fly-away hairs!
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
I love danglys! I feel like their more unique and noticable and it feels better to feel that they're actually in and can be shown off a bit more
Necklaces or Bracelets?
I do wear both but have to say i do love a cute or vintage necklace that can compliment an outfit more than a bracelet can for me
Heels or Flats?
If we're talking about everyday wear, can i cheat and say Wedges? As they're sort of half-and-half and so comfy to wear!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Cowboy Boots! I hair a pair of original western cowboys and i Love them! They definitely make a statement and they physically make you walk in a confident stride! They're also a great confidence booster for down-days!
Jacket or Hoodie?
Jackets for going out as i feel you can style them more. Although if i'm going to the cinema or at home, a hoodie is always perfect for comfort!
New Look or Primark?
Primark! I love bargain hunting and have found some special buys in that shop, New Look's prices have gone through the roof lately and i'm on a budget
Topshop or Miss Selfridge?
Topshop

Hair
Straight or Curly?
Straight, i do like trying curly styles for special occasions but i like the natural look
Bun or Ponytail?
Ponytail as they're quick and easy!
Hair Grips or Butterfly Clips?
Hair Grips as they are easier to style with
Hairspray or Hair Gel?
Hairspray - my hair's too long for gel!
Long Hair or Short Hair?
Long hair - i love styling and swishing it!
Light or Dark Hair?
I was born a natural blonde but my hair is currently black and right now i prefer it like this
Side Fringe or Full Fringe?
Side Fringe
Up or Down?
Down! I spent so many years when i was younger with my hair up playing sports that i'm making up for lost time!

Random
Rain or Shine?
Shine! I love being able to go out without having an extra item to carry! (umbrella)
Summer or Winter?
Summer as i love being able to go out without a jacket and that's when me and Sonic met :)
Autumn or Spring?
Autumn! It's always been my favourite season since i can remember!
Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream?
Vanilla! Cause then i can add lots of yummy sauces and toppings! Unless it's Ben&Jerry's Phish Food.. then that's different.

So, that's it!
Feel free to re-post and leave your links below! i'd love to read them!

No comments :

Post a Comment