Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bella'Pierre Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Celebration Review!

I recieved this little gem in my LIB Collection Box and was so excited to try it out!


It comes in a small pot with a black lid and the logo on top - it looks quite smart and sleek and i love having this in my makeup bag!
I used my new Vintage Cosmetics Company eyeshadow brush to apply it.

The lid unscrews the leave a thin plactic removable top with 3 holes which allows you to sprinkle the eyeshadow if desired
The colour looks a beautiful shimmery copper with glitter..
So i applied this lightly to my eyelids and and just underneath my brow-bone using the Vintage Cosmetics Company eyeshadow brush and sweeping it lightly outwards. I gave it 2 coats to ensure a smooth coating.

It came out a beautiful bronze colour with plenty of shimmer! It made me feel brighter as it's been such a miserable day weather-wise!
I teamed this with Benefit They're Real Mascara to give some gorgeous lashes!


I would definitely recommend this product as it ges on really smoothly and doesn't smudge! It has currently been on for around 12 hours and it is still completely visible so i can vouch for the fact that it has good staying power too. I'd definitely recommend this product and it is great for a natural-shimmer!

This can be purchased from BellaPierre online for £12.99
IN my opinion it is well worth the money and i will definitely be purchasing some mroe after i have finished this pot!

No comments :

Post a Comment