Thursday 9 May 2013

My top picks from Asos :)

I love ASOS! They are one of my favourite online stores as not only do they sell discounte designer products, they have FREE UK SHIPPING!

So my top picks are:
River Island Studded Holdall - £50
White bags are very in at the minute and this would go with Anything! I absolutely love studs too so that's a bonus! Great for long shopping trips as there's plenty of space!
London Rebel Flat Boot - £32
I love the colour of these as they're really neutral. These look comfy enough to wear all day which is great as i'm always on my feet and i've been on the look-out for some ankle boots!

Asos Skater Dress in Large Spot Print - £12.50
This dress is brilliant! It's bold, chic and definitely on trend! Monochrome is definitely ina nd this is also quite formal, so brilliant for summer weddings! It can be dressed up or down too!

Asos Denim Pinafore with Floral Blocking - £40
This is perfect for spring and brings the pinafore and floral trend together! I have always lvoed pinafore dresses as they're comfy and fun! Can be worn with vests in the summer or with shirts in the winter so this is so versatile!

Asos Tye-Dye Print Skater Skirt - £8
For this price, this is an absolute bargain! I love to wear skater skirts in the spring and this one is lovely and different to a lot i've seen as it's not quite so feminine

Ruby Rocks Tiger Print Dress - £16!
I love Ruby Rocks - they're so unique and still make you look fiminine but with a bit of an edge. I fell in lvoe with this as soon as i saw it but unfortunately i'm on a budget right now so will have to wait!

Asos Elephant Ring Holder - £6
Lastly this caught my eye! It's so cute and reminds me of Disney's Dumbo!

What do you think of my picks?

This post is in no way endorsed or sponsored, i was just simply window shopping and wanted to share!

No comments :

Post a Comment