Sunday 26 May 2013

#BEDM My Perfect Meal

One of my favourite things to do on special occasions is to go out for something to eat and discover new places!
Only last week i discovered the yumminess of Bella Italia with my friend amy and have a massive crush on their Norma pasta dish (aubergine, wholewheat rigatoni & garlic with mozzerella!)

I must say though my all-time favourite food is Traditional British Pub Food!

You just can't beat good ole' British grub!
Although i do have big-time love for Frankie&Bennys i have to admit that soemtimes their prices can amke my stomach turn a lil' bit but with pub food you know excctly what you're in for!

My Dream 3 Courses!

Starter:
I'd have to pick Garlic Mushrooms, little button mushrooms served in a yummy strong garlic sauce: perfection!

Main:
I'm a big meat-lover! To me, nothing can beat a big juciy medium-rare steak with a pile of freshly cooked chunky chips and garden peas!
(so much so that when i was 10 i finished off a 12-oz sirloin complete with chips and still ate dessert!)
The picture above is from The Oaken Arms website which is my favourite food-pub to eat in and i usually go there every year for my birthday!

Dessert:
This has to be the most tricky of them all! I absolutely love Sticky-Toffee pudding but uunfortunately not the traditional one as i don't like dates.. so i rarely order it just in case.. so in this case my Ultimate dessert is the Godfather sharing dessert that they used to do at Frankie&Bennys!
Chocolate brownies, profiteroles, vanilla & chocolate ice cream, toffee sauce, red berries and topped with whipped cream, sprinkled nuts & wafers!
HEAVEN: and i can quite capably finish one of these off on my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment