Sunday 12 May 2013

MUA New Love Hearts Collection - I Want U review!

I have admittedly Never used any MUA products before this. When browsing my local Superdrug i spotted they were on a 3for2 offer which i currently available at all Superdrug stores across all make up and cosmetics!

I had recently read on the MUA website that they were releasing their new collection so i thought i'd give it a try!


The new Love Hearts collection is in collaboration with the actual Love Hearts brand, to create sweet coloured candy nail shades in cute collectable bottles!
There are 5 in total in the range:
I WANT U
U ROK
U & I
LOVE U 24/7
I <3 U

I WANT U looks like quite a vibrant orange shade and usually i'm not brave enough to wear orange but i thought, you know what - i'll give it a go!

I wil lsay you need about 3 coats to get the desired colour as after the first coat it is still pretty see-through but it does dry really quickly! I was able to put 3 coats on my nails in around 5-10 minutes which is amazing as i was in a rush!


They are still quite bright, but actually come out a rather nice birghtish-coral colour which is definitely on trend!
I thought they looked great with my black & white stripy dress as a brilliant contrast!

I will definitely buy more of the shades in the collection and at only £1.99 each - it's a real bargain! On 3for2 at Superdrug as well, you can get 3 colours for only £4!

No comments :

Post a Comment