Friday 17 May 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!!

I was so excited after a long and busy friday to find out that i'd been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Lauren Emma!


I have seen this popping up on many different blogs but didn't really ahve any idea what it was all about until today! So this is a description that i had to copy from Lauren - Sorry!! 

The award is for bloggers who have under 200 followers and bloggers can nominate other bloggers for the award! I think it’s a great idea to get to know other bloggers, and I couldn’t be more pleased that I have been nominated aswell!!

The Rules:
When a blogger is nominated for a Liebster award they must do the following:
Post 11 random facts about themselves
Answer the questions that have been set for them
Choose 11 new bloggers to tag and link them in this post and go to their page and tell them that they have been nominated
Create 11 new questions for the 11 nominated bloggers
NO TAG BACKS

11 Random facts about me!
1. I love shopping in Charity Shops & finding bargains!
2. Having brightly coloured hair makes me feel more confident
3. I absolutely Love Halo on Xbox!
4. Noodles are my favourite food
5. Before this year i had never tried/eaten a croissant
6. I love exploring and trying new things
7. I have an obsession with cute dogs and want to own them all - especially a golden labrador named Moomin!
8. Nothing makes me happier than a hot chocolate with cream & marshmallows!
9. I didn't start wearing make-up until i was 15
10. Dita Von Teese, Pink and Marilyn Monroe are 3 of my idols
11. I'm 21 this year and can't wait!

My Questions & Answers from LaurenEmma!
What is your must-have beauty product?
Maybelline Dream-Mousse! It's the first product i'd ever used and makes my skin both silky soft and have even coverage. Everyone should try it!
Why did you get into blogging?
I had seen so many blogs and i lvoe talking about the things i love and new things i come across. I figured the people around me may be getting bored of my ramblings so why not share them with the world? Plus it might be an amazing way to meet new people!
How would you describe your own style in 3 words?
Quirky, Vintage & Comfortable
What is the best book you have read recently?
I've got to say i absolutely love the Harry Potter books! I have just started reading The Philosopher's Stone again and it still has the page-turning and addictive effect that it did the first time!
Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet! I absolutely love anything sweet whether it's smells or food! Especially cupcakes!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that leave rubbish next to them when there's a bin in the same room! It's not that difficult to mvoe a few metres!
What beauty product would you recommend to people?
I've recently come across the No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser and am in love with it! After the first use it started to make my skin smoother and feel cleaner! You use hardly any on it so it lasts for ages - plus it's only £9 in Boots!
Favourite item of clothing?
This is difficult! But i'd say it has to be my Killah jeans! Theya re so comfy and i always get complimaent swhen wearing them. I have loved the Killah brand ever since my sister bought me a bag from the Clothes Show for christmas about 8 years ago! They are very unique and they were reduced to £15 from £90 on Play.com!
Do you collect anything?
Unfortunately no as i have nowhere to put anything at the minute! But i'd love to in the future!
Who inspires you?
Ironically, my boyfriend. He has been through a lot of hard times in his life and he never lets it get to him. He's always there for me and he's so supportive and such a hard worker too!
If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
I'd love to go travelling and live in another country for 6 months! Just to experience a different place and the different ways they live. I'm fascinated by culture!

My 11 Nominated Bloggers!
Bridget Nicole of When Shadows Remain
Ashley of Frolicking With Fashion
India-Rae of Rae Scarlet
Willow of Willow's World
Stephanie of Stephanie's Look
Lizzums of Bene Belle
Zoe of Beauty Luscious
Ana of Ana Goes Green
Laura of Beauty Botanics
Laura of One Dream Love
Zahra of In a Makeup Minute

My questions for my Nominees!
1. What is your dream job?
2. What is your favourite song and why?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is your must-have makeup item?
5. What is your favourite beauty brand?
6. What would you buy if you won the lottery?
7. Who is your role model?
8. Horror films: Love or Hate?
9. What is your favourite item of clothing?
10. Where is your dream holiday destination?
11. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment