Sunday 5 May 2013

Olay Essentials Multiradiance Moisturising Lotion Review!

I was lucky enough a few months back to review this amazing product in association with the SuperSavvyMe consumer panel! I didn't get a chance to write about it then so after purchasing another to replenish my first, i needed to tell you how amazing this product is!


The sleek box is the same as pretty much all Olay products, simple but with little flashes of colour that catches your eye! It's made by the P&G brand and this version is especially for normal/oily skin.
what impressed me about this product is that it's also an SPF 15 which is great for sunny days!


I love the feel of this bottle! (I know that's a really weird thing to say!) but it's so smooth and the shape is brilliant as it's so easy to grip, being wider nearer the top and slimmer nearer the bottom.
The design is really simple and holds 75ml. The directions state:
"Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and neck. Avoid getting into your eyes"
So simply product.. simple instructions. I hate having to use complicated products in a morning so this sounded brilliant right from the off.

The lotion is quite thick but is so soft against your skin. I usually use about 3 small squirts of the bottle and that is plenty enough to cover both my face and neck areas. It makes my skin feel smooth almost instantly and i love using this when the nice weather is here as it smells just like suncream!

It has actually help me tan a little today which i'm pleased about. I use this underneath my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and it's a brilliant base! So perfect in almost every way and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. Bonus!

No comments :

Post a Comment