Thursday 4 April 2013

NEW Batiste Dry Shampoo - 'fruity & cheeky' Cherry

I always love trying new products and i am already a big fan of Batiste Dry Shampoos as they do really work!

I am also a big lover of Cherries - fruit, print or smell so i couldn't wait to try out this product!

Bargain Price: Superdrug - £1.45 for 200ml!


I loved the character of the bottle as soon as i saw it, i think it makes the product look fun and very eye-catching.

The thing about Batiste that is brilliant is that it's for All Hair Types! 

It is a product that is desxigned for you to use between washes that takes around 5 minutes to use - with no water of anything else needed other than a hair brush and a can of Batiste. It revitalises hair and removes any excess grease and leaves your hair looking fresh with added body an texture.

From my experience it really does work and is a real bargain as a 200ml bottle usually lasts me between 1-2 months.

They're great to take on weekends away or just to shove in your handbag incase you're going out after work or you've got to stay somewhere unexpectedly - also brilliant for music gigs and festivals especially!

I wasn't sure before i used the product if it would actually smell like Cherries as with the cosmetics market, smells always seem to be a lot different to how you imagine them - but i was really surprised! Within the first spray i felt surrounded by the smell of fresh cherries - it was gorgeous! I had people comment on my hair too as they asked what i used on my hair that smelt so nice!

I would definitely recommended this product as it leaves you looking and feeling refreshed and is great for all last-minute rush situations.

No comments :

Post a Comment