Friday 12 April 2013

NEW Emmi Caffe Latte Caramel iced coffee Review

I'm a big fan of the Emmi Caffe Latte rage so couldn't wait to try the NEW Caramel flavour when i came across it!
I first came across the Emmi Caffe Latte range when i worked in Birmingham, working in a bust office i used to grab my lunch from the big Tesco Metro next door and being extremely tired in a morning (i started work at 7 having travelled for an hour beforehand) i'd need a mid-morning pick-me-up!

They are really simple as you simply shake the cup, and drink cold! Perfect for quick breaks and a cold refreshing treat.
It's also Rainforest Alliance Ceertified - BONUS!


It has brilliantly bright packaging and is labelled 'New York Edition' with a pretty cool design for a background! The image has an 'oil painting' feel to it and comprimises of the tall famous skyscraper buildings, the Statue of Liberty and a yellow taxi.
I absolutely love it! I think it's a brilliant and eye-catching idea and makes a real statement! It reminds me of something you might find in a new exhibition at the Tate Modern in London!

Aswel as it's quirky, fun design it has a taste to match! My boyfriend's explanation - which i absolutely LOVE: 'It's like a Crunchie in a cup!'
After shaking it and removing the film lid, it has a refreshingly sweet smell with hints of honeycomb and fresh coffee beans. It smelt so good i wanted to eat it!
When i began to drink it, i don't know if it was my imagination, but it felt like i was drinking tiny lumps of honeycomb - like sweet ripples surfing on my tongue!
It went down a treat from the first sip and i never wanted it to be empty. Perfect edition to a sunny day!

The cup holds 230ml which i think is the perfect amount and the cup is shaped with a narrow bottom which makes it easy to hold whilst on the go. The plastic lid has a small hole which you drink out of - just like takeaway coffee which makes it difficult to spill too.
Overall i think it is a brilliant product that i will definitely buy again.

I'm hoping they make other editions! I'd love to see maybe a Mint one?
Any other suggestions? I'd love to pass ideas onto the Emmi brand!

No comments :

Post a Comment