Thursday 25 April 2013

My Mini Haul - Boots!


I went out to do the weekly food shop but couldn't resist popping into my local Boots store beforehand!
It is ideally (or maybe not!) located right next to ASDA so it was a temptation i couldn't avoid..

I haven't bought beauty/make up items for a while and thanks to Click's Reserach survery panel i had accumulated £8 in Boots vouchers- (they are brilliant and i would highly recommend joining them! Not only do they send you frequent beauty/skin products to test, they will reward you with £4 in Boots vouchers each time yuo complete the end survey!)
I also had a £2 voucher off for Venus & Olay that i had accumulated from a recent product test on behalf of SuperSavvy Me

So i couldn't wait to go in and spend my hard-earned cash!

After exploring the make-up section, i found an entire shelf dedicated to Models Own products! I was so excited as i love them and hadn't seen one in a Boots store before now!
I discovered some amazing new products and i wanted to try them all! Unfortunately, my spending budget didn't stretch that far!

















There are 5 scents available and each is a corresponding colour: Apple Pie, Grape Juice, Strawberry Tart, Blueberry Muffin & Banana Split! They are sounded so yummy and i wanted to buy them all, but i thought it better to try just 1 to begin with.. (sadface!)



I also came across the Models Own Artistix Nail Beads collection too. These come in the following colours: Gold, Black, Neon Pink, Neon Green & Neon Orange.

After around 20 minutes.. i decided to go for the Apple Pie scented Fruit Pastel nail polish and also the Neon Green Artistix Nail Beads. I thought i might do a green combo when i go out on Saturday night!


After being lucky enough to test the Venus & Olay combination razor, i couldn't wait to use my coupon to buy another one! These are currently Half Price in Boots - Reduced from £11 to just £5.50! My coupon was for £2 off so i unbelievably got this razor for only £3.50!
It really is an amazing product and urge you all to try it! I have sensitive skin and was worried that it might irritate my but no sign at all, just simply smootha nd moisturised skin as promised! This even comes with a 'Love it or your money back' guarantee!

Boots also had a pretty amazing deal on Rimmel products - get a FREE Scandal-eyes Mascara with Rimmel purchases of £10 or over! I will be indulging in this deal when i go to a larger Boots store and have more time!

Whilst i was in there i also managed to use the little Advantage Card machine to check my points. To my delight i have: 368 points which i'm sure will be well spent on my next visit! I also came across an Advantage Card deals section that i hadn't before. I clicked across the 7 deals, mostly being 10% off different types of products but the last one caught my eye.
It was offering: 100 points when you buy ANY Lipstick or Mascara! (Valid until 11th June)
I promptly printed it off and think this will fit in really well with my planned Rimmel purchases!

HAPPY SHOPPING!
REVIEWS FOR THE ABOVE PRODUCTS WILL FOLLOW LATER THIS WEEK!

No comments :

Post a Comment