Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tweezerit!

I had one of the most lovely surprises this morning in the post, in amongst the usual junk mail.. i came across a package - and i was pretty sure i hadn't ordered anything!

When i opened it up i was greeted by bright orange and glitter - two of my favourtite things!

What was inside?

TweezerIT Curve Collection in Amber

Attached to the tweezers packaging was a TweezerIT business card that read:
 'quality instruments for expert hands'

I have read reviews on the TweezerIT brand and it's products so i couldn't believe it had been sent to me for free and just so i could review it!
The best thing is i had meant to ahve been investing in some new ones and was off shopping to Boots today so they've arrived at exactly the right time!

I can't wait to try these out and will be reporting back with a review very shortly!

This product has been sent to me free of charge and an honest review will be written as soon as possible.

No comments :

Post a Comment