Friday 8 February 2013

Get yourself over to The Body Shop website!

I absolutely Love The Body Shop for all things skincare especially their body butters!

I also especially depend on their Peppermint foot lotion! 

The best of all is that they have an 'Against Animal Testing' policy!


So imagine my delight when is tumbled across the deal of
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £5!

Especially in the cold weather and the dreary rain i feel the need to pamper myself a little to make myself feel good, especially when i travel to work early in a morning.. we all need some TLC!

Right now they've also got a promotion for 35% off all products!

I managed to pick myself up:

  • Hemp Moisturising wash 200ml - £2.00! 
  • It's dermatologically tested, soap-free and perfect for very dry skin! It also cleanses and moisturises - added bonus! 

  • Wild Cherry Body Butter 50ml - £2.00! 
  • It's got the scrummiest cherry scent ever! (I can vouch for it!) It provides skin-hydration and leaves your skin feeling silky-smooth! One of my favourite products!


  • Hemp Moisture High Balm 45ml - £1.00!
  • As a multi-purpose balm this is a brilliant product to just shove in your handbag when you're on the go! It provides hydration for areas of very dry skin and is perfect for me as i have ezcema but can also use this if my face is dry too! I take this everywhere with me and is great for knees and elbows too! Very versatile and not to be missed at the price!

So aswel as grabbing these Beauty Bargains in the sale.. I grabbed them all for a mere £3.25!!

Happy Shopping Followers!

No comments :

Post a Comment