Sunday 16 June 2013

Sleek i-Divine Candy Limited Edition Palette - Review!

When i first heard about this palette i was so excited about it being released! Not only is Superdrug one of my go-to make up stores, i have a Love for anything LIMITED EDITION and just can't resist!
I had heard and seen so many bloggers raving about the Sleek range i just had to give it a go.. so when i saw this baby on the shelf and there were only 2 left i just grabbed it and at only £7.99 - what kind of woman would i have been if i hadn't picked it up?
*Sorry if this is a picture heavy post, i just really wanted to detail everything about the palette!


Look how gorgeous the design on this is? I've gotta say it looks a lot more expensive than it is and it genuinely surprised me how cheap it was, i usually expect Limited Edition products to cost a little extra!

It has a gorgeous dare i say it 'Sleek' design and i really do love how professional it looks.. just wait to see the colours inside..

(The retro Gameboy Colour iphone case is from Ebay here if anyone's wondering!)
It even has a mirror which is mega handy for when you're running late and in a rush, perfect for applying on the go and it comes with an application brush too

The colours in this palette are vibrant and perfect for summer! I'm a big lover of bright colours and really think a good eyeshadow can brighten up a basic outfit. Plus these are amazing quality!

Left to Right: Strawberry Sherbet, Bon Bon, Parma Violet, Apple Sour, Pear Drop, Flump
Left to Right: Liquorice, Blue Fizzle, Aniseed, Bubble Gum, Mint Cream, Cream Soda

I love All of these colours! A lot of people say they don't really like the Liquorice black but i disagree as i think it's always essential to have the basics in with bright colours as it saves taking 2 lots of eyeshadow with you and this is so compact it's perfect to take anywhere without worrying.
It has a tight clasp on the front too so no worries about this opening up and decorating the inside of your handbag!

So this is the first look i created using this palette:
I used The Vintage Cosmetics Company's Eyeshadow brush for application (review coming on this soon!)

I used:
Cream Soda: for the base and covered my eyelid and gently applied this up to my eyebrow to create a subtle shimmery base
Bubble Gum: for my eyelid and used 2 coats
Strawberry Sherbet: for the top as i thought it complimented the blue but i applied this gently as i didn't want it to be too bright
Pear Drop: I applied a tiny bit on the outer eye to draw attention to the sides and to make my eyes appear wider

The application of the eyeshadows is so simple and easy! They go onto your skin like a dream and have brilliant staying power! But they are also so easy to take off at night with a make-up remover! One swipe and they're near enough gone!

I still can't quite believe how perfect these are but i will definitely be investing some more into the Sleek range and fingers crossed for another lot of Limited Edition products in the future!

1 comment :

  1. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

    ReplyDelete