Wednesday 5 June 2013

Beautifully Disney Nail Polish in Looking For My Prince Review

I'm a big Disney fangirl so was so excited when i found out about the Beautifully Disney Beauty Range that has been bought out in the Disney Store!
I made the Disney Store one of my main visits when i visited Oxford Street in London as i really wanted to check out the new range after seeing more than a few raving blog reviews about the products!

The big Disney Castle inside the Oxford street store!
Unfortunately they didn't have any of the Eyeshadow Palettes in store but you can still order them online! These can be bought for £12 each on the Disney Store website linked above.

I set my sights on the Nail Polish collection, there were so many colours! The plain colours were ones of the Disney Princesses and the glitter polishes were represented by the evil Disney enemies!
I'm a big Snow White lover, she has always been my favourite princess so i couldn't help picking this one up!
Shade: Looking For My Prince

I've had my eye out for a bright red polish and i love the colour of this one as it isn't too in-your-face bright but is still plenty bright enough to be noticed.

The brush isn't as wide as you usually get which is great as it allows more accurate application (brilliant for painting with my left hand!)

This is after only ONE coat and i am so impressed! It is really bright and is so easy to apply. I had no issues with streaks or marks, plus it literally dries in seconds! For someone that usually smudges their nails within the first 5 minutes it's amazing! I accidently touched it just after painted and was terrified of leaving a fingerprint but it had already dried! I have had it on now for around 8 hours and have no chips, smudges or fading of colour at all.

The pictures really don't do the colour justice! It's more of a pinky-red like an apple which is obviously really fitting to the Snow White story. I think this will become one of my favourite nail polishes and i'm very keen to try out some other colours in the range, in fact i think i might have to save up and try to invest in the whole collection.. well a girl can dream can't she?

No comments :

Post a Comment