Tuesday 4 June 2013

My First Beauty Box Swap!!

I am so excited ot be able to share this with all of you!
I first found out about 'Blogger Box Swapping' through Zoe over at Face Value Beauty Blog.
The idea was that she would put us into pairs, we would then email each other to find out what we each wanted out of the Box Swap and then arrange a date to send them.

I was paired with Bridget-Nicole from When Shadows Remain. She is an absolutely lovely person and we arranged a budget of £15 plus P&P costs and both agreed to a Mixed Box: Beauty, Make-Up and a few pretty things!

The box had a lovely little card on the top!

Filled to the brim with goodies! They all looked so cute in the pink and white polka dot packaging!
Unwrapping Time! :)
All my gorgeous goodies!

So What Did I Get?..
Butter Yourself by Soap & Glory
I've honestly Never used a Soap & Glory product before! I know *bad blogger* but i'm really keen to now! I opened it straight away to have a whiff and the smell is so gorgeous and fruity i can't wait to try it out properly - watch out for a review!


Bourjois Bronzing Primer
I must admit, i would never have even thought about buying this for myself! But that's what's so great about a swap - you get to try new products that you wouldn't otherwise! It looks quite dark in the pot but we'll see how it goes.. i'll keep you updated!

Montague Jeunesse Face Masks in:
x Deep Cleansing Blemish Mud
x Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Pac
x Strawberry & Cream Gel Cream Mask
I was so excited when i saw these as i am a Massive Montague Jeunesse fan!  I have been meaning to order some more as i wanted to try out all the different ones so i can't wait to get stuck in to these!

Barry M Lip Paint Shade 155 - Pretty Pink
I've been lusting after a Barry M Lip Paint for a while now so i'm really excited to use this! It's such a gorgeous pink colour too!

Seventeen On The Spot Foundation sample in Natural
I always love to try out new foundations so this will be a brilliant little tester!

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Pink Cloud
This is such a gorgeous light-pink colour that definitely reminds me of the clouds in the early morning sunrise and on the tv show the Moomins too! Unfortunately the blusher is a bit smashed but it is still easily use-able so can't wait to try this out on my cheeks!

Gorgeous Gift-Wrapped Soaps
These soaps both look and smell Amazing! I love the one on the right as it has pieces inside! The yellow-ish one on the left is more grainy and reminds me of the beach!

I must say that i loved Everything that Bridget-Nicole got me and it was so amazing to be able to open a box of surprises when it wasn't even my Birthday or Christmas!
I can't wait to start using all my products and reviewing them seperately!
It feels great knowing that i've given her something in return too so if you've never done a box swap before i Definitely recommend it!

1 comment :

  1. Aw these are such a lovely idea! I'd love to do one! :-) xx
    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete