Thursday 17 July 2014

Mario Party!

Leggings - Rowme on AmazonUK
Denim Jacket - New Look (sale)
White Pattern vest - River Island (sale)
Union Jack Converse - Foot Asylum


I don't know about you but I am definitely enjoying all the sun we're having! 26 degrees and counting today.. Layering in the sun-cream, lots of water and days out! It seems like the perfect summer!
The moment I saw these leggings I fell in love with them.. as a NES gamer and a childhood Mario lover i just had to have them! They are amazing quality, are cooling on the legs and a great fit too. Just throw on and go.
This top was actually the first thing i picked up in the River Island sale last week. I still can't believe it was only £3! Super-bargain! It states it is a size 6 but there is no way (i'm a usual size 10-12).. it's super comfy and loose and just amazing for all this burning hot weather.
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Bye for now!
Angie.x

1 comment :