Thursday 10 July 2014

I-Scream Summer!


I Scream Tee - Spoiled Brat
Pink Check Dress - Asda George

This is an outfit I actually wore a few weeks back but hadn't got around to posting. The pink tartan is actually a dress but I think it looks fab layered up with this blue tee. I grabbed this I Scream tee from Spoiled Brat in the sale and absolutely Love it! Excuse the lack of shoes in this outfit as I was relaxing in the garden and also please excuse my shoe-line tan! The very reason we still wear shoes in summer!
I hope everyone has an absolutely fab weekend!
It's my dad's birthday tomorrow so i'm spending the weekend at my parents, eating yummy food and enjoying a small village carnival!
I'll try to take pictures so I can share it with you all. Can't wait to be honest!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment