Friday 25 July 2014

Finger Tip Refresh

Map/Floral Kimono - George at Asda
Ribbed Vest - Primark
Denim Cut-Offs - The Ragged Priest
Converse Hi Tops - Foot Asylum
Rings: Snake Finger Top // Silver Pinky (sale)  - River Island



This morning greeted me with sunshine and a brilliant mood! I'm not sure what it was but I just couldn't wait to throw on this gorgeous kimono and get out of the house. I actually picked this up a sale last year and have been waiting for an opportunity to wear it, it's really light, comfy and has the cutest map and floral design it just makes me want to go jump on an aeroplane!
Paired with some good basics; white vest, denim shorts and converse it just looked so beautiful in contrast with the sun. I layered my shorts over some legging shorts I grabbed from H&M, they have the most adorable floral lace around the bottom and are perfect for the hot weather, I find them perfect for layering skirts, shorts and dresses to give them a little bit of an understated oomph.
Now these rings.. I popped into River Island cheekily this morning to have a quick browse what was left in the Sale and the Silver pinky ring just charmed me and for £1 - who was I too argue?? It has a gorgeous shine and is a great statement piece that I can wear with almost anything! Then as I was walking to the till I thought i'd just 'have a quick look' at the jewellery section and this slithery fellow just seemed to latch onto me.. (or my mind anyway!) He was only £3 at full price! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew it was just perfect for me, I didn't want to take it off! The design is sleek and charming.
I never realised before how amazingly priced River Island jewellery section is and I will definitely be browsing it more often! Take a look for yourself!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I'll be cooking Eggy Bread for breakfast so look out for the recipe and a review of my brand new frying pan!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment