Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sainsbury's Fabulously Fruity Black Cherry Yoghurt Review



Whilst exploring the aisles in Sainsbury's yesterday i wanted to pick something up as a quick snack for when i got home.

I am a very big fan of yoghurts in general and this one i thought, looked quite natural which is appealing to me. I like quite string intense fruit flavours without them tasting too sugary and artificial.

My first impression was that it looked quite bright and eye-catching, the bold writing made the product look a bit 'fun' and being in a see-through pot, i could actually see the little fruit-bits within the yoghurt.

When i ripped the top off, a waft of black cherry came out, quite sweet but strong smelling at the same time. I couldn't wait to try it!

Although there were fruit-bits, they were quite small which i found quite nice, as some yoghurts you get can have quite big lumps in and they make it unpleasant.

The yoghurt did in-fact taste really natural, a little sweet but not overpowering which i was happy about. It almost seemed to melt-in-the-mouth and it gave me a little sugar-hit too which is great as i don't reach for chocolate then!

A brilliant way to get a healthy fix and a definite recommendation!
I think i'll be picking some more up for lunchtime treats and work in the future!



1 comment :

  1. I love the smell of bubblegum the frutier the better

    ReplyDelete