Monday 11 March 2013

OhBeauty.co.uk

As much as any woman, i love buying make-up and cosmetic items! I love trying out new products that i can tell others about and also love finding new sources to feed my beauty-fix!


Ohbeauty.co.uk is a fantastic website i recently discovered!
They have brilliant assets regarding delivery:
  • They have FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY on all orders!
  • SAME DAY DISPATCH Monday-Friday if ordered before 2pm


Although at the minute, they only have a small array of brands that they stock, their website is continuing to grow!
And *fingers crossed* with a continued fan-base i'm sure that their popularity will increase.

The brands they currently supply are:
EyeCandy..Eyelure..FakeBake..Invogue

Although it's a very small array of brands, i find it a brilliant website to pick up a few favourites! The nail polish especially!
I am going to pick up some EyeCandy Nail Polish - Green With Envy
The colour looks gorgeous and i can't wait to try it out for myself! I love the whole collection actually!


The sections the website is divided into are:
Nails, Eyelashes, Faketan, Nail Polish & Accessories

The typical given beauty essentials really. I find it really easy to navigate and buy from and it saves me spending half an hour trawling around a bigger brand website trying to remember the exact name of a product!

So for all my lovely followers, OhBeauty have given me a 10% discount code for me to share with you!

Simply enter: ANGIE10 when placing any order and 10% will be deducted from your purchase!

Happy Shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment