Friday 30 October 2015

Amazon Treats Mini Haul!

I love Amazon for everything and buy a whole selection off there from Tshirts to Video Games to everything meeting my 'Star Wars fan-girl' needs! So if you're ever in need of Anything - check Amazon first!
They have this great 'Wishlist' feature that actually tells you when they drop in price and how much of a percentage it's dropped by too! (I think that's Awesome!)

********************************

I knew it was nearly the weekend last night when I managed to order £26 worth of snacks off Amazon.co.uk and justified it by me having an early 'Friday Feeling'!
Although a little pricey, Amazon do a good selection of products otherwise unable to buy in this country. They also offer free delivery on quite a few of the items, which did honestly surprise me.


WHAT I BOUGHT

Lay's Stax Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins (156g)
Price: 2.95 / Delivery: £2.57


Frito-Lay Stax All-American Cheeseburger 5.5oz (156g)
Price: £2.99 / Delivery: £2.59


Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Dr Pepper (99g)
Price: £2.58 / Delivery: FREE


Strawberry Pencils x 50 Sticks
Price: £4.50 / Delivery: FREE


Snyder's Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Sandwich (60.2g)
Price: £3.57 / Delivery: FREE


Snyder's Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces (125g)
Price: £1.10 / Delivery: £1.08


Dr Pepper Flavoured Licorice Candy Twists (142g)
Price: £0.89 / Delivery: £1.29

No comments :

Post a Comment