Saturday 23 August 2014

What I'm Loving Right Now #1

So i've decided i'm going to start doing a 'What I'm Loving Right Now' series of posts maybe once a fortnight? I just though it might give a little more of a personal insight into the girl behind the blog.
Hope you enjoy! If there are any other subjects or topics you'd like to see, please let me know!



Music

I have a very eclectic music taste but I can't get enough of those feel-good songs that make you wanna dance down the street! So my must-have album that I can't stop listening to right now is:
It's full of feel good 80's music and I just can't stop listening to it! It's definitely worth a buy!


Food

My favourite meal right now has to be Italian Beef Stew, perfect for the chillier nights we're having! It compromises of beef, tomatoes, yellow pepper, garlic and onion. It's super simple to make and is extremely yummy!


Baking

My favourite Autumn recipe is Apple & Blackberry crumble! However this can only me made after a slightly painful blackberry picking adventure complete with plastic bag and plenty of bramble stings & scratches! It just makes the whole experience more surreal.. With it's crunchy top and layers of fresh fruit it's pure goodness! I may pop the recipe up..


TV

I'm currently addicted to One Tree Hill on Amazon player, it's a show that I watched a few episodes of when I was younger but always wanted to watch more and now I am totally addicted! A american teen drama full of twists and turns, very unrealistic expectations (as always) but I found myself hooked at the first episode!


Blogs/Bloggers

I'm loving so many bloggers right now! But I think my top 3 this fortnight have to be:
The Little Magpie - her outfit inspiration is amazing and I love her style.
Zoe London - her amazing lifestyle has you hooked from the first post you read! I love her make-up tips, outfit inspiration and reading about all her adventures!
Le-Happy is one that I go to everyday! Her style is amazing and her love of thrifting & vintage always grabs my attention. It makes me want to go live in New York!


Places
My favourite adventures lately have been very close to home. I'm loving canal walks and visits to the local nature reserve to feed the ducks! I'm feeling quite homely lately and i'm enjoying spending time just enjoying the simple things

Happy Saturday!
Angie.x

1 comment :

  1. I got so excited when you mentioned GOTG, I love that film so much and the soundtrack is INCREDIBLE! Le Happy and Zoe are two of my fave bloggers too, you chose well xx britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete