Wednesday 6 August 2014

Autumn Inspiration

When reading through Marie Claire this month I noticed so many new Autumn fashion collections were being released and it got me thinking about my Autumn/Winter wardrobe.
I definitely need to invest in a few things: A staple coat, knitted dress and a waist belt for layering..
Over the past few days I have been window-shopping and brainstorming a few ideas for Autumn outfits using Polyvore, so I thought i'd share some of my outfit ideas and hopefully it might push me to actually buy some of the pieces i've included!
I hope might find some inspiration in them too!

Outfit 1 - Autumn Chill


Knitted Dress - Vila £12
Red Waist Belt - Modcloth £16
High Heel Boots - Yoox £49
Embroidered Duffle Bag - Les Nouvelles £86


Outfit 2 - Breeze On A Sunday



Check Scout Shirt - Modcloth £21
Boyfriend Angie Jeans - Mango £40
All Star Gladiator Sneakers - Zalando £42
Unicorn Ring - Stylenanda £8
Anchor Headwrap - Forever21 £3


Outfit 3 - Casual Classics

Trench Coat - H&M £40
Polo Neck - Pieces £14
Boyfriend Lonny Jeans - Mango £15 (sale)
Leopard Wedges - Bloomingdales £77


Outfit 4 - Boho Mix
Floppy Hat - Topshop £28
Polo Neck - Pieces £14
Fitted Skirt (similar) - Mango £12
Red Cork Wedges - Nelly £54
Fringed Bag - Mango £60


Happy Thursday!
Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment