Wednesday 20 August 2014

If You Like Pina Coladas..


Faux Suede Cut-Out Vest - Republic (old)
Zip Up Chiffon Shorts - TK Maxx by QED
Material Strap Sandals - Primark
Blue Cut-Out Shoulder Top - River Island (sale)
Nail Polish: Ciate' - Starlet

A perfectly relaxed and comfortable summer look - who says summer fashion has to be more than throwing on a few comfortable pieces and making it your own? Especially with the mini-heatwaves, I don't wanna be wearing anything fitted!
These shorts were definitely a breakthrough point for me this summer. I'd been on a day out in Birmingham with some old school friends (wearing denim shorts I might add) and was feeling horribly hot and sticky in the summer-sweat weather and felt like I wanted to jump into an ice-cold shower. I had a wait for my train so ventured into the 'dangerous' territory of T.K Maxx and I have a habit of falling in love with everything I see.. I came across these gorgeous black shorts with a zip front, made of very light polyester in a chiffon sort of style. Instantly I wanted them as I just knew they'd keep me cool (I also decided I may take this approach to summer shopping more often!) From the moment I tried them on I was in love, the soft, silky feel material made me feel a million dollars and I could pair them with anything, dress them up or down.. So I bought them for the bargain price of £6.99!
They have become a favourite piece in my summer wardrobe and who cares if they make my bum look a big bigger and the material can sometimes flow out a little so i look a little puffy, I'm cool, I feel awesome and I don't care! Everyone should have a pair of shorts like this!
This gorgeous blue-toned cover-up top was an absolutely bargain in the River Island sale and is perfect for just throwing on when it gets chilly in the evening.
Teamed with this awesome cut-out suede vest top and some basic material super-comfy Primark sandals and some iridescent nail polish and I'm ready for a summer adventure! Bring it on!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment