Friday 15 August 2014

SpyLoveBuy My Autumn Shoe Wishlist!

So i'm getting myself set for Autumn wardrobe-wise and have got lots of outfit ideas planned! I love layering up basics and using accessories to boost my outfit. But where would any outfit be without a pair of shoes that make you feel epic? Ones that make your outfit fit together and that will keep you confident and comfortable all the time that you're wearing them.
So here are aselection of my favorites from an amazing website called SPYLOVEBUY:
I hope you love them as much as I do!

WEST Block Heel Cut Out Ankle Monk Boots - Bordo Leather Style
These amazing beauties are only £26.95! The cherry red colour detailing on the front and back just screams 'Autumn' to me and these can be paired with skinny jeans, dresses, tights/leggings.. well, Everything! I'm totally in love with these and think the cut-out detailing will look fab with tights and ankle socks!

MONO Flat Festival Wellies Wellingtons Calf Rain Boots - Black

These wellies are amazing (and they only cost £! Their monochrome floral detailing makes them look really cute as well as very versatile! They'd be perfect for the crossover into Winter too - I just need to ensure I invest in some warm welly socks! These could be paired with thick tights & a dress or just some skinny jeans, the length of them is also perfect! I truly think ankle-welling are the way forward!


BABS Wedge Cut Out Heel Chain Platform Shoes - Black Suede Style

I have a serious lust for these shoes! Although I am aware I would be slightly scared of trying to walk down the road in them, they'd be perfect for those outings in a taxi or when you get a lift! The detailing on the wedge is stunning! The geometric look makes me fall for things all the time and these are no exception. Paired with the black straps and chain detailing they are definitely a winner in my eyes and for only £37.95 - everyone needs a show-stopping shoe surely??



I hope you like my pick of favourites!
(This is my entry to win £250 to spend on shoes from SpyLoveBuy in association with TheBloggerProgramme)
Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment