Monday 24 March 2014

I Like Where We Are


Crop Jumper - New Look
*Owl Print Chiffon Shirt - c/o (free trial) OASAP.com
Super Skinny Jeans - Primark
Union Jack Converse - Foot Asylum

Just a quick and easy outfit today for doing glamorous food shopping and other bits and bobs. This chiffon owl shirt from OASAP really makes a statement and adds something a little different to an otherwise plain outfit. The owl print is super cute and with the eyes coloured a bright yellow, it really plays up the monochrome to make it a more interesting piece. I love that the cut of the shirt is shorter than normal which makes it great for Spring/Summer and it also makes it super unique and mega comfy too as it's not too fitted.
To jazz it up a bit and as it's colder today I added this New Look crop jumper. It's mega comfy with a scruffy eyelash texture which makes it really cosy. Add my trusty super skinny Primark jeans and Converse and I'm ready to roll.

Angie.x




No comments :

Post a Comment