Saturday 15 March 2014

February Wishlist: Clothing & Shoes

I know this is a little late coming as we're now halfway through the month but with all the new spring collections and pieces makign an entrance into shops right now it took me a while to decide on my favourites!
I'll be doing another hopefully tomorrow with Accessories and other bits and bobs!


Acid Wash Dolphin Shorts - Forever21
I love these as they'd be so simple to wear! Chuck on a vest, tee or shirt.. i think they could be mixed and matched with so many pieces that they're definitely a staple for Spring and at such a bargain price too!

Cream Tartan Roll Sleeve Shirt Playsuit - River Island
This is so laidback and perfect for days when you just want to throw something on that's simple but stylish. This would look perfect with either ankle boots or converse with a hoodie or leather jacket layered over. Perfect for a weekend look or a busy shopping trip!

Converse All Star Simpson Bartman - Schuh
I loved watching The Simpsons cartoons as i was growing up and i remember Bartman being in one episode and thinking he was absolutely awesome! I even had the Bartman soundtrack on cd single.. So when i saw these on the Schuh website i knew at some point i needed to have them!

Mango Leather Look Mix Jean - Asos
I've been on the lookout for some new leather-look trousers for months but i found it difficult to get the right fit and the only thing i don't like is how hot you feel whilst wearing them! I saw them and fell in love.. especially because of how cheap they are in the Asos sale! They look the perfect mix of comfy and cool and perfect for day or night

Petite Exclusive Swing Cami - Asos
I've also been on the lookout for a crop cami top to wear with high-waisted jeans and shorts and that has a slightly 'flowy' look about it and this one seems to tick all the boxes along with an amazing price tag. Definitely a spring/summer basic sorted.

Rita Trousers - Monki
These are something that i would Never usually go for but something about them justs struck me. They look so comfy and perfect for a laidback sunday look with just a tshirt and a comfy pair or trainers. They're labelled as a 'Daytime Pyjama Pant' and the bright turquoise pattern makes them all the more lust-worthy!

Babycham Leopard Print Heels - T K Maxx
Leopard print is usually something i stay away from but recently I've just felt a little more adventurous and am so in love with these! I love the platform heel, the bow and stud detailing and the open-sided nature too. I am just completely sold on these and think they'd look great to brighten up an otherwise simple skinny jeans and vest combo

Yumi Black Panther Print Trousers - T K Maxx
These were one of those pieces that when you see something you feel like you need them in your life.. I haven't bought them yet but i really do want them so much! I think the print is really cute and they do look quite sophisticated, they'd be great for going out for lunch or if you're going to be travelling all day

Lace Up Embellished Vinyl Leggings - ROMWE
These would definitely be 'going out' leggings! Perfect for when i go to the local rock club with my friends and for pairing with a simple black tee and ankle boots. They make a real statement and definitely take me back to what i loved when i was 13, you could even layer fishnets underneath if you felt a bit bare-legged!

'Bebo' Black Faux Leather Platform Boots - T K Maxx
Finally, i've had my eye on these for a few weeks now and am still trying to decide how much i need them.. They just seem a really simple boot that makes  a bit of an impact and that can be worn with almost anything; dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans.. I love the zip-up front detailing and the buckle that makes them a little school-girl-esque in a bit of a St Trinian's sense!

Angie.x
Song of the Day: The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

No comments :

Post a Comment