Saturday 11 January 2014

No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser


I picked this up a few months ago on a trip to my local Boots store. It comes in a really handy sized bottle and has a beautiful subtle smell to it.
Before using this i tried a few other cleanser's but nothing that really had a noticeable effect on my skin.
To use; I simply dampen my face with cold water, squeeze out a pea-sized amount onto my forefinger and then massage it into my skin using circular motions. I then rinse my face with warm water and it's that simple. After this i finish my routine by applying my daily moisturiser.
I have noticed a definite difference in my skin since i have begun using this cleanser. My skin has become a lot softer and i hardly every breakout and it seems to give me a healthy glow. This is a firm favourite and has a continual place in my skincare routine.

No comments :

Post a Comment