Wednesday 14 August 2013

Romwe #OOTD Tis' all about the Coke..


Coca-Cola Leggings - Romwe - £16.78
AC/DC Hi-Low Vest - Primark - £3
Converse - Asos - £26
Hoodie - Local Boutique - £3
Polka Dot Headband - Handmade by my mom :)

I loved wearing this outfit to go shopping yesterday. It was so comfy but cool and my leggings got a lot of looks! They are so comfy and a thick material but still really airy so you never feel hot in them and they are such good quality - the price of them still amazes me! Check out the Romwe website if you haven't already, they do some truly unique clothes all at affordable prices - a lot of which i'd love to have in my wardrobe!

My polka-dot headband creates a statement and i love the way it goes with my new hair colour! My mum is so talented at making things from scraps of material and all credit has to go to her.  She is taking requests if anyone's interested!

No comments :

Post a Comment