Thursday 29 August 2013

My New Business!

So the past couple of weeks has been a very exciting time for me as i have been re-living my love of baking and after doing a stall at quite a big event last weekend i have realised that i now feel strong enough to 'set up on my own'.

So after the stall totally selling out of 120 cupcakes at the event last weekend, i realised just how passionate i am about baking and that i would happily bake for 7 hours a day if i had to! Normal office hours could be happily spent in my kitchen producing cakes and bakes!

My last post indicated that we were under a different name but now because of some personal reasons, i have changed the name and have myself booked into some fairs around Staffordshire & the West Midlands too!

So introducing..
The Baking Dame

Right now, i feel that i can offer for order:
  • Cupcakes in multiples of 6 or 12 with a theme of your choice - boxed
  • (these can be flavoured if desired)
  • Lemon & Lime Drizzle Loaves with seasonal decoration
  • Coffee & walnut cake
  • Cookie Gift Jars filled with Gooey Rolo Cookies (medium or large)
All items can be boxed and gift wrapped with a colour scheme or your choosing!

Please have a look at and Like my Facebook page here.
More images will be added over the next week or so, so keep  an eye out!
All contact details are available on there and any queries - please just ask!

1 comment :