Thursday 13 August 2015

Lipton Ice Tea Raspberry review


I am a big lover of Lipton Ice Tea so when I heard on the internet that a new flavour was being released I couldn't wait to try it!
I've been looking for it for around 2 months now and then I finally found it in my local Costcutter store!! It only cost 99p so that was even better!

It smelled incredible when I removed the lid..
Unfortunately, I was let down by the taste which I was quite disappointed by. It tasted a little like watered down fruit tea, the raspberry gave quite a strong yet sour aftertaste which wasn't overly nice but I would say it is definitely a natural flavour. I can't help but think that Strawberry may have worked better as it has a sweeter natural taste and the same berry goodness

I wouldn't buy it again but am still glad I managed to try it for myself and will remain loyal to the brand in the future, hoping any new flavour combinations will be a little better than this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment