Friday 20 February 2015

KID ROCK ft. La Redoute, Forever21, Converse & Jack Willis

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Bandana - Forever21
Batman Tee - Play.com
Leather Trousers - La Redoute
Pink Converse - Amazon
Hoodie - Jack Willis

What better way to rock a Friday than leather trousers, a bandana and a pair of awesome coloured Converse hi tops? Three of my favourite things! The leather trousers are probably down to the Billy Idol autobiography i've been reading.. it's an awesome insight into his life (if you're interested, check it out here!)
As i'm only 5"3 finding leather trousers that don't look make my legs look (too much of) a wrinked mess isn't easy, but for an amazing prize these are perfect and they don't seem to bring the heat with them that the usual ones do - still perfect for keeping you cosy though! Total bargain buy of 2014.
My trusty Converse hi-tops will be a wardrobe staple all year round now I have some in a bright colour! The batman tee was an essential as I love how the back has the Joker print and the front has the postmark of Arkham City.. how i'd love a Bat-Mobile! 
I'm feeling focused and slightly invincible today - Happy Friday!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment