Thursday 15 May 2014

Pastel / Unicorn


Unicorn Low-Back Crop - Newbreed Girl, SpoiledBrat.co.uk
Denim Studded Cutoff's - Ragged Priest
Tights - New Look
Pastel Creepers - Depop (originally New Look)


So yesterday was the perfect balance of sun and spring! I couldn't resist just throwing on some denim cut-off's as they are my sunny day essential! This gorgeous Unicorn Yin & Yang Crop is a new addition to my wardrobe and I love the super-cute low back and the cotton tee sleeves.. I think my obsession with unicorns is definitely growing! The monochrome is so flattering and it's great to just throw on and go.
Now these creepers.. are ones I managed to nab (they're brand new mind!) from the lovely seller: munstermartha on Depop which is an app I highly recommend!
It's great to grab a bargain and to network with other sellers and you can even sell your own stuff so can spend what you earn - i find you feel less guilty that way! They are a beautiful pastel pink shade and the photos above really don't do them justice!
I'm off now to eat M&Ms and Online window-shop..
Bring on Friday!

I'm selling on Depop too so please take a look: angie_cupcake

Angie.x

4 comments :

  1. great post! how about follow each other on gfc, facebook, instagram, bloglovin, lookbook and others ??
    Let me know on my blog and I follow you back

    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your top and creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! Chunky and a great colour.

    http://stunninglyinept.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete