Tuesday 27 May 2014

Love Label Very.co.uk - My Top Picks


I received an email from Very.co.uk this morning and as soon as I laid eyes on a couple of pieces of the LOVE LABEL - HELLO LOVER collection, I just couldn't stay away! I just couldn't help myself from clicking onto the website as this collection holds so many beautiful and eye-catching pieces - I just want to fill my wardrobe to the brim!
They have some stunning Daisy print pieces which i'm abosolutely loving this spring! Along with some absolutely stunning kimono's, lots of 90's vibes and plenty of cute pastel shades!
The pieces are so reasonable in price with a wide array of colours, shapes and styles there is something for absolutely everyone to get their summer wardrobe started off: I'd definitely take a look!



Take a look at my Pinterest board for more of my favourites from Very.co.uk!
As for those illusion coated skinny jeans.. I Need Them!
Happy Tuesday!
Angie.x

1 comment :

  1. I've never really took much notice of Very before but they have some really pretty things! I like the sequin cami x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete