Wednesday 12 February 2014

Bed Head Superstar: Shampoo & Conditioner


BED HEAD is one of those brands that i've always loved seeing in shop windows! Walking past the higher-end hair salons such as Toni & Guy and seeing all the bright coloured and funky shaped bottles in the windows. I always dreamed of having my bathroom full of them! (i know, strange dream!) But they looked so cool and lust-worthy..
Look how cool the bottles are!?
Plus they have an awesome tagline:
"You Must Have a Sense of Humor To Use Our Products"

So when i found these at a blog event at the end of last year i just had to have them! I got them for the bargain price of just £2 each and am wishing now that i had bought more as they RRP at £6.99 per 75ml bottle!

So i put them in a bag when i got home after the event so i could 'keep them safe' and i found them again the other week when we cleaned out the bedroom and i'm so glad i did as i think they are one of my favourite Shampoo and Conditioners Ever!

BED HEAD TIGI Superstar
'Sulfate-free shampoo keeps hair color safe and gives Superstar volume! Proteins and nutrient rich oils strengthen hair and add shine. It's a Glam Slam!'
'Condition your hair to Superstar volume! Lightweight formula hydrates and shines while maintaining fullness and body. It's a Glam Slam!'

I always try to be optimistic when using a new hair product but after so many products claim to give you 'thicker hair' i wasn't expecting amazing results, especially with me having fine hair.. but was i wrong!
After just one use of these and my hair looked visibly thicker and fuller and i loved that it wasn't lying flat to my head for once! Without the aid of hairspray or any other styling products i got the look i've been after for years. I promise i'm not exaggerating, i was so happy i don't think i stopped smiling all day.
I only have the 75ml bottles but although they look quite small i have had around 4 uses out of them already and there's still around half of the product left as you don't have to use masses of it.
I simply shampoo as i would usually then take around a 'cherry-sized' among of conditioner and smooth it through my hair from the top of my ears, downwards to the ends of my hair: simple and easy.


The products really do give 'Superstar Volume' and i would not hesitate to recommend these to anyone! The shampoo even smells a bit like milkshake - Bonus! 
I will definitely be investing in the larger sized bottles next time though as i feel they are better value for money, especially on Amazon!

No comments :

Post a Comment