Tuesday 7 July 2015

Cadbury Fingers Salted Peanut Crunch review

Cadbury Fingers Salted Peanut Crunch
Otherwise known as - Indulgent Heaven in a box!

I picked these up yesterday from my local ASDA store, they were on promotion for £1 and being a lover of these in other flavours and also a lover of peanut butter I thought i'd give them a whirl!
I love the vibrant orange colour of the box and I think the gold ribbon design definitely gives them that little touch of 'luxury'..

"Deliciously Sweet, intriguingly Salty... Peanut flavoured bisuits with a salty crunch enrobed in a velvety smooth Cadbury milk chocolate ...relax, unwind and indulge!"
The description above is completely spot on! The velvety chocolate comes through straight away, then a slight tickle of salt and then the smooth yet crunchy peanut flavour! They are super indulgent and I'm not even sorry that I demolished the entire tray!
The biscuit inside has a crunchy, crumbly texture that melts in your mouth.. They are a fantastic Sunday afternoon treat!
If you like peanut butter, chocolate and biscuits then these are definitely for you!

Go grab some now!
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/Chocolate_Biscuits/Cadbury_Salted_Caramel_Biscuit_Fingers_93g.html

1 comment :

  1. Crunchy, indulgent and so tasty. Definitely one for adding to afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete