Wednesday 16 April 2014

You Taught Me How To Live


B.E.A.T wristband (blue) - S.O.P.H.I.E wristband
Denim Vest - ARK Clothing
Papa Roach Tee - Gig 2009
Velvet Leggings - Ebay (originally New Look)
Ankle Boots - Amazon.co.uk

Today was gorgeously sunny! So to mark the occasion me and the boyfriend decided we'd better go for a pint of Guinness! I wanted to be relaxed so these velvet leggings that I grabbed for a bargain on ebay were a must - they are so soft and comfortable they are well worth the buy; I have a feeling I will be wearing these a lot over the coming months. Mixed with a favourite band tee and denim vest, I just needed something to brighten my outfit up a little. These boots are so vibrant and eye-catching that I can't help but love them! Probably the most comfy boots that I own and for an Amazon buy - an on-the-spot one but one I definitely don't regret.
Enjoy the sun!

Angie.x
Song of the Day: In Too Deep - Sum41

No comments :

Post a Comment