Saturday 5 December 2015

Poundland Christmas Treats & Gifts

Poundland are definitely one of my go-to stores for Christmas. They stock decorations, treats, cards, dvds, homewares - you name it! All for a rock bottom price and there are real gems to be found!


I picked these Hessian Sacks up from there a few weeks back (they sold like lightning!) and they are the best quality i've found! Couldn't believe they were only £1!

Mostly I've been searching their website - shipping costs £4 regardless of how much you buy - or FREE if you spend £50 - so that's not too bad it you're planning on doing a big shop. It's also great as you never have to worry about something not being in stock as it changes so frequently in stores.

I've been eyeing up all the fantastic treats and stocking fillers available and i've compiled my favourites into a Pinterest board that you can view below. Mostly sweet treats but some crafting items and homewares too.

I hope this may give you some inspiration!

1 comment :

  1. i just follow your blog.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete