Tuesday 11 November 2014

Let Our Eyes Show The Fire In Our Hearts Tonight




Biker Jacket - Peacocks
Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Boots - T K Maxx
Beanie - Topshop

This newly purchased Glitter jumper has become a major addition to my wardrobe and I've been wearing it so often already that I know it'll get me through the winter! It's super cosy and great for layering, definitely a talking point too! I'm loving the glitter pieces that have stormed the shops this Autumn and I can't wait to buy more! I'm totally in love with this piece!
Unfortunately it's been absolutely freezing this week so i've been making the most of layering with my biker jacket, skinny jeans and my favourite cosy boots.
The glitter makes this outfit stand out which I love, it's great when one piece really makes an outfit!
Happy Tuesday everyone! Enjoy the week ahead!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment