I've really been loving thrifting recently.
I've always had an eye for a bargain and i think you can really define your style when you're finding unique pieces and working them into your wardrobe.
It's also a great way to try new things without worrying too much about the price tag!
- The gorgeous teal green blouse i found was only £2 and as soon as i saw it i knew i needed to have it! A perfect fit, beautiful colour and a bargain price.. what more can you ask for? I wore it out to the 'brother-in-law's' 40th birthday outing last night and i felt amazing in it. Mission accomplished!
- The H&M cardigan i found on a £1 rail and i thought it'd just be perfect for throwing in my bag on sunny days incase it gets chilly later on and it doesn't take up much room at all. When i got home i also realised this is the first cardigan i own!
- The white and blue checked dungarees are super comfy and perfect to throw on when you don't know what to wear! Crop top, vest or tee or even layered over a jumper, they are great for summer and are cotton so keep you cool too. A bargain at only £2.50!
- I picked up the River Island structured skirt a couple of weeks back for £3.99 ad when i tried it on in the changing rooms it fit like a dream! What i love is that i can put so many other items with this and dress it either up or down, i've already worn it 3 times as it's super-flattering.
- The pastel gingham halter top is one i picked up from yet another £1 rail but unfortunately the shop didn't have a changing rooms.. i think it's a beautiful top but it doesn't quite fit me properly so i think i will sell it on: look out for it on my Depop!
- The Famous Stars and Straps had me hooked from the first sight on it, i think i literally snatched it off the rail! I love the brand So Much (who wouldn't love a brand started by Travis Barker - Blink 182?) and have always wanted a tee from them but they retail at £30 so i've never really seemed to find the time to buy one.. i'm so happy i found this though, it's a brilliantly bright tee perfect for any casual day.