Thursday 13 August 2015

Honeycomb Toffee Crisp review




I stumbled across this completely by accident when out the other day at my local Costcutter store - but I am so glad that I did! I have to admit, I half expected it to be a tiny smidgen of honeycomb that didn't taste of much, as it's a shame that usually the addition of a new ingredient in a widely-known chocolate bar has no extra affect.


This however was filled with sweet and crunchy honeycomb flavour with a supreme texture and a crunch that flowed through the entire bar! You really could taste the chunks of honeycomb embedded in the chocolate and it melts in your mouth with a swirl of sweetness! My only slight criticism is that as usual, the bar is a few cm shorter than a usual Toffee Crisp.
If you're a honeycomb lover than I definitely recommend trying this!

Buy from: Costcutter

No comments :

Post a Comment