Sunday 7 June 2015

When The World Gets In My Face I Say.. Have A Nice Day! #ootd

I'm absolutely addicted to the western and fringe trend this Summer and I can't wait to get my hands on some more pieces! This cut-out suede vest is just so perfect to shove on with jeans, shorts or a denim skirt for an awesome look that really keeps you cool too! A perfect top to battle the lovely heat we've been having and to keep me comfortable. It's the perfect length with cut-out to make you feel summery without bearing your tummy too.
You know when  you just find a piece that you try on and instantly want to live in it as it makes you feel so amazing?? That is this top!
Skinny Topshop jeans and desert boots is what completed this look and it all just made me feel completely awesome!




Suede Cut-Out Vest - MISO
Skinny Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Red Studded Belt - Kate's Clothing
Desert Boots - T K Maxx



No comments :

Post a Comment