Monday 15 December 2014

All I Want For Christmas with M&Co

This post is my entry to the M&Co Christmas Wishlist 'All I Want for Christmas' competition to win £100 credit to spend on the online store! Which is absolutely amazing - Thankyou M&Co for this amazing chance!

So here is my wishlist (i'm hoping Santa can read my blog too!) M&Co do some truly gorgeous and beautiful things so it was tough narrowing down but I'd be truly ecstatic to find these under my tree on December 25th!

(£4)
These 'Love Heart Bed Socks' are perfect for snuggling down to sleep whilst Santa does his yearly round! They'll keep my toes snuggly all through the night and Christmas morning too! My tootsies need to stay warm this winter!!

(£16.80)
These 'Red Check Pyjamas' are the perfect accompaniment to the above and will keep me rocking the season's Tartan Trend all through the night! They rival the classic ones that Geraldine models in the Vicar Of Dibley too! That's my Christmas dream so I'm hoping it'll be made a reality!


(£18)
What can beat a pair of 'Black Leather Gloves'? They ooze style and sophistication and will go with everything whilst all the while keeping my fingers nice and toasty in the icy winter weather! *Please Santa - I've been good this year!*

(£14)
This beautiful 'Santa Sleigh Jumper' is super cute and really fun! It'll go with everything from jeans to layered over that party dress! I won't look good if i'm shivering with cold! I've picked this one out due to the monochrome tones and I need this as it will match Everything in my wardrobe! No more worrying what to wear this winter!

(£34.50)
Speaking of that party dress.. this one is perfect! The 'Red Sateen Lace Trim Dress' gives off  a slightly sexy but sophisticated vibe and i'd be the talk of the party in this little number! It's beautiful colour finish is really festive and something I'd love to be rocking New Years Eve! I promise i'll be good all of 2015 too!!

No comments :

Post a Comment