Thursday 18 July 2013

July Glossybox

I have only ever had one Glossybox before and wasn't sure that it was the right subscription box for me.. but as soon as i got the email about the July box i just had to have it! The spoiler was too tempting aswell as the fact there are a limited number available and i really needed some summer beauty bits..

How gorgeous is the box?
So this box was named 'Seaside Splash' and all the wrapping had an underwater sea theme!
It's such a nice touch and so different to other subscription boxes. I'll definitely be finding another use for it

So.. what was in my box?

Inecto Pure Coconut Refreshing Dry Shampoo 150ml RRP £2.49
I absolutely Love dry shampoo and don't think i could live without it, especially in this hot weather! It just really spruces up your hair and makes it look a bit more alive! I've only ever tried Batiste before so am looking forward to trying this out and seeing how it compares

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Testure Mist 25ml sample
(RRP full size 125ml £23.00)
I've always wanted a hair product that makes my hair look more of a beach-style for the summer but i simply can't afford Bumble & Bumble products right now so this will be a brilliant test to see if this works for my hair

Coola Organic Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint 7ml sample
(RRP full Size 50ml £29.99)
I am really intrigued with this product and glad i've received this whilst it's scorching hot outside (or that's how it feels anyway!). I am almost deifnite that i won't be buying a full size one of these as it is just too expensive for me but the chance to try it out is amazing and i hope it protects my face for atleast a little while

Ciate London Paint Pot in PP064 'the glossip' RRP £9.00
I am a big fan of Ciate nail polishes so was estatic to see a full sized one in my box and another one to add to my collection! It's a gorgeous reddish-pink colour too, perfect for summer! I truthfully don't actually own that many nail polishes so am trying to build up a collection of more colours

Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz RRP £6.00
I have heard of the Anatomicals brands before and am so excited to get to try it! I've heard a lot of talk about facial mists lately and they're especially brilliant in this heat as i do a lot of walking! So i'm really looking forward to using this to cool me down and refresh myself during the day, it's also the perfect size for my handbag! Bonus!

So in total the products i recieved came to the value of around £29 so that's brilliant considering it only cost £10 plus P&P!
What do you think of the July Glossybox?
I'd try and grab one while you can!

2 comments :

  1. Wasn't GB great this month!
    I received two pout paints in Lava and Pinkini and love them.
    Great blog, I've followed you :)
    I'd love it if you checked mine out.
    http://3littlewordsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love mine :)
    Thankyou!
    I'll pop over there now x

    ReplyDelete